Heartful Shawl Kit
Heartful is a lovely triangular shawl, perfect for the Bride. It was designed for our Midori yarn by Kay Meadors. It is enhanced with a scattering of delicate silver lined crystal beads.
Required Tools (sold separately):
- US Size 6 (4.0mm) Circular needle for the body
- darning needle
- stitch markers
- small crochet hook or dental floss pick for adding the beads
The Kit Contains:-Modification instructions to allow you to create the shawl shown in the photos.
- 1 Skein Fiberlady Midori 100% Bamboo yarn (430yd/393m each) Natural shown
- 1 pack – 6/0 Japanese Glass Seed Beads- Clear, Silver Lined (approx 370 beads)
- Instructions to allow you to create the Shawl shown in the Photo.
Gauge: 20 sts = 28 rows =4 inches/10cm in st stitch
Pre block size is 48in/122cm long and 21in/53cm deep.
After blocking – 60in/152cm x 27in/69cm