Celestarium Yarn Kit - Natural
This is a yarn kit for a pattern available on Ravelry. The original pattern must be purchased from the author on Ravelry.
This is a yarn kit for a Dye Your Own Celestarium Knit Along. The kit contains Undyed yarn skeins.
Original Pattern: Celestarium by Audrey Nicklin
Available on Ravelry at
Modifications for Fiberlady Yarns By Debbie Stallings
Ravelry ID: StallingsD
Original Project page: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/StallingsD/celestarium
Required Tools (sold separately):
- US Size 4 (3.5 mm) DPN needles ( or 2 circulars for the center)
- US Size 4 Circular needle for the body
- darning needle
- stitch markers (3 different colors or styles are recommended, about 10 off each).
The Celestarium Yan Kit Contains:
- 2 Skeins Fiberlady Mousou 100% Bamboo yarn (650yd/590m each) Natural (Regal Blue shown in photos)
- 2 packs – 6/0 Japanese Glass Seed Beads- Clear, Silver Lined (approx 740 beads)
- 1 – Large Bead for North Star
- Modification instructions to allow you to create the Shawl shown in the Photo.
Gauge: 28 – 30 sts=4 inches in garter stitch; blocked 24 sts = 4”
Pre block size is 59in/151cm long and 13in/34cm deep.
After blocking – 72in/183cm x 15in/38cm
Recommended Videos for Center Circular Cast On used with this kit: