Ginkgo Crescent Yarn Kit
This is a yarn kit for a pattern available on Ravelry. The original pattern must be purchased from the author on Ravelry.
Original Pattern: Ginkgo Crescent by Jade Keaney
Available on Ravelry at http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ginkgo-crescent
Modifications for Fiberlady Yarns By Debbie Stallings
Ravelry ID: StallingsD
Original Project page: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/StallingsD/ginkgo-crescent-2
Required Tools (sold separately):
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm) Circular needle
- darning needle
- stitch markers
- crochet hook or dental floss pick for adding beads
The Yarn Kit Contains:-Modification instructions to allow you to create the shawl shown in the photos.
- 2 Skeins Fiberlady Mousou 100% Bamboo yarn (650yd/590m each) Serenity/Caramel shown
- 1 pack – 6/0 Japanese Glass Seed Beads- Caramel Blend Silver Lined (approx 370 beads)
- Modification instructions to allow you to create the Shawl shown in the Photo.
Gauge: 18 sts=4 inches in st st stitch; blocked 24 sts = 4”
After blocking – 152in/183cm x 18in/45cm